Vitamins cannot be manufactured by the body. We all need vitamins for growth and development and to live long and healthy lives. There are two groups of Vitamins; Fat-soluble (Vitamins A, D, E and K) and Water-soluble (Vitamins B, C and Folic Acid). Minerals are also essential for health and for prevention of a number of diseases. The most important minerals are: calcium, iodine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, manganese, chromium, selenium and zinc.
Some customers have noted that the multiple vitamin-mineral formulas have a strong odor. This is particularly noticeable to patients who have been taking the multiples long-term. The change in odor is due to the fact that over the past year, a change from selenium picolinate to selenomethionine has been made. While we believe selenomethionine is a superior form of selenium, it does have a bit of a sulfur smell, which is normal and does not reflect a problem with the product.
a comprehensive vitamin-mineral supplement for men over 40
- includes saw palmetto, extra zinc, glycine, and glutamic acid for prostate health
- betaine and hawthorn extract promote cardiovascular function
- does not contain iron, as iron can be potentially harmful in some older men
- provides the active forms of folic acid – L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and folinic acid in a balanced 1:1 ratio
Some customers have noted that the multiple vitamin-mineral formulas have a strong odor. This is particularly noticeable to patients who have been taking the multiples long-term. The change in odor is due to the fact that we have (over the past year) changed from selenium picolinate to selenomethionine. While we believe selenomethionine is a superior form of selenium, it does have a bit of a sulfur smell, which is normal and does not reflect a problem with the product.
A comprehensive multiple without copper and iron featuring citrate mineral chelates
- free of pre-diluted ingredients and hidden preservatives
- provides the active forms of folic acid – L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate and folinic acid in a balanced 1:1 ratio
- does not contain magnesium stearate or stearic acid, which may inhibit absorption
- provides the active, readily usable forms of vitamins B2 and B6
- features trace minerals exclusively available from Thorne as picolinates and our own patented form of chromium – UltraChrome®
B12 is a notoriously difficult nutrient to absorb in the gut. B12 has been proven to help reduce tiredness and fatigue as well as aiding concentration and memory. At most only 1% of our intake can be absorbed by the body, and that relies on digestive efficiency and the presence of the intrinsic factor protein.
Delivers 3000iu of vitamin D with every spray. Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin, so we have developed DLux3000 to be oil-based (coconut oil as a medium chain triglyceride), so enhancing it's absorption within the body.
Delivers 400iu of vitamin D with every spray. DLux400 offers a perfect daily dosage for infants and children.Delivered as a tasty oral spray it's the height of convenience as there are no pills or need for water. In fact a sub-lingual spray has been scientifically proven to deliver the vitamin much more efficiently than any pill or capsule could ever do.
NEW Vitamin C Rosehip Complex is a great tasting vitamin C powder with minerals, bioflavonoids and berry extracts. This handy powder dissolves easily into water. Each 5g dose provides 1g of vitamin C with minerals such as zinc and manganese.