RICH IN PLANT-SOURCED OMEGA 3
Nutty-tasting, unrefined, 100% Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil is rich in the omega 3 essential fatty acid, alphalinolenic acid – typically 50-65%. It is also a good source of Omega 6 and Omega 9, and contains mixed tocopherols (especially gamma tocopherol) and tocotrienols. Omega 3 and 6 support a healthy heart, arteries and brain. Fatty acids make up the walls of every cell in the body and make hormone-like substances, important for many important body processes. This beautiful, golden oil is cold pressed and filtered. Packaged in specially made opaque, recyclable PET bottles, which help protect against harmful UV light and oxygen.
- Nutty tasting, 100% organic, unrefined, cold-pressed oil
- Rich source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Fatty acids support energy metabolism, flexible joints, healthy skin, heart, arteries, circulation, brain, hormone balance, nerve function and immunity
- Ideal used on salad dressings and drizzled onto vegetables
- Not suitable for frying or baking
- Also available as Flax Seed Oil Capsules 1000mg.
Directions for use:
Adults & children over 3 years: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10ml) a day.
Children from 6 months to 3 years: Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) a day.
|Typical values:||Per 100ml||Per 5ml serving|
|Monounsaturates (omega 9 FA)||14.4g||0.7g|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (omega 3 EFA)||57.8g||2.9g|
|Linoleic acid (omega 6 EFA)||11.7g||0.6g|
Organically grown unrefined flax seed oil (Linum usitatissimum)
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, maize, corn, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Store in a cool, dark place. This superior PET bottle is 100% stable & non toxic. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING & CONSUME WITHIN 6 WEEKS
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
- Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)